Laguiole Jean DuBost 24 Piece Cutlery in Atelier Blue
This stunning 24 piece set of Steak Knives, Forks, Spoons and Teaspoons (6 each) with coloured handles is an absolute must for any table. These pieces represent the finest in French quality, workmanship and refinement and are absolutely exquisite.
The set contains 6 x steak knives, 6 x forks, 6 x spoons and 6 x teaspoons each with a coloured handles.
- Made in France by Jean Dubost Laguiole.
- Handles are made from coloured resin which is extremely durable, high impact yet light weight.
- Blades of steak knives are made of high quality 1.5mm stainless steel.
- The blades can be resharpened as required.
- Stamped, ground and hand polished.
- Traditional "Bee" embossed emblem.
- Hand wash recommended although dishwasher safe when used with liquid dishwasher detergent.
Produced in a small mountain village not far from Thiers - the cradle and capital city of French cutlery. Jean Dubost have been perfecting their skills since the 1920s and have been awarded the EPV (Living Heritage Company) label for the combination of traditional and modern industrial know-how.